Audit adds credibility to your financial information and gives you the added value of experienced observations and advice. We view the audit process as a vehicle for continuous improvement.
The auditing approach of RSM Kosovo and RSM International is unambiguous and uniform. It requires clear standards and meets the technical expertise, independence and objectivity customers require. At the same time, this puts the auditor in a unique position to consult the customer. By using a risk-based auditing method we offer an auditing concept tailored to the business model of our customers, which is in agreement with the International Standards on Auditing (ISA) and is continually updated in accordance with technical progress and best practices. This enables us to identify auditing risks at an early stage and to take the specific aspects of your business into account in the audit. The advantage for us and our customers is effective, cost-efficient, value-oriented, independent auditing carried out by our auditors – if necessary under inclusion of our specialized and industry experts.
Our services include:
- Audit of annual and interim financial statements and consolidated accounts
- Limited review of financial statements
- Audit of financial statements prepared in accordance with the reporting framework for special purposes
- Performance of agreed-upon procedures regarding financial information
- Audit and audit related services in the public sector
- Internal Control Review and Internal Audit